House of 1000 Corpses coming to Halloween Horror Nights
Here’s the final house that’s reveal for this year Halloween Horror Nights! Watch out for Captain Spaulding and his demented family! This house is based on Rob Zombie’s horror masterpieces. I can’t wait to check out the Murder Ride and see the great facade of it.
This house you will come in face-to-face with the psychotic Firefly family and their collection of blood and gore! Be ready to meet Dr. Satan come to life! And in addition which I’m really excited for is checking out the Captain Spaulding’s Museum of Monsters and Madman, Fish Boy! This is a great finale for the final announcement since you know it’s going to be that good with Rob Zombie’s Hellbilly Deluxe scarezone nearby somewhere!
Are you ready to face all 10 houses, 5 scare zones and all-new powerhouse Academy of Villian’s show? It’s starting in a few weeks from September 6 – November 2nd on selected nights! Did you miss other announcements? Check out all the announcements for this year Halloween Horror Nights below!
More HHN 29 Announcements:
- Academy of Villains and 5 Scare Zones coming to HHN 29!
- Graveyard Games coming to Halloween Horror Nights With Revenge
- Jordan Peele’s ‘US’ Coming To Halloween Horror Nights
- Killer Klowns Arriving at Halloween Horror Nights Again
- Who You Gonna Call? Ghostbusters Coming to Halloween Horror Nights
- Yeti: Terror of the Yukon Coming To Halloween Horror Nights
- Depths of Fear Announced For Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Night
- Universal Monsters Creeping Upon Halloween Horror Nights
- Nightingales: Blood Pit Coming to Halloween Horror Nights 29
- Netflix ‘Stranger Thing’ Announced For Universal’s HHN 2019
- Halloween Horror Nights Will Start Earlier Than Ever in 2019