All aboard to LEGO Disney Train and Station Set
Do you remember your trip to Disney theme parks around the world, specifically Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World? You often will see the famous steam-powered locomotives that will take you around the park. Now you can build your very own scale version of that train!
This brand-new set has been inspired by the famous Disney theme park’s railroad and it comes with four buildable cars, the engine, the tender, passenger car and a parlor car. The train capture the iconic details as you would see at Disney.
This Lego Train set comes with 5 classic characters: Mickey Mouse & Minnie Mouse, Chip ‘n’ Dale, and Goofy. In each cars, several minifigures can sit in it. The parlor car features rich interior detailing including armchairs, table complete with flower vases and a small tea set. That’s pretty fancy! What can you say? It’s Disney!
The train measures impressive 72cm when all the carriages are connected making the perfect size for the 16-piece track.
There’s usually magic when it comes to Disney. The LEGO can be controlled by the app meaning the builders can use their smart phone or tablet to drive train forward, reverse and emit realistic sound effect! Voice in my head said No Way! All cars are connected with the magnetic couplers to connect the carriage as well to move the train.
It’s always nice to have a train station with your train set. This LEGO train set feature Disney Parks-inspired with details such as wall clock, brick building furnishings, draped windows, ceiling chandelier, and a tower room! The train station measure over 39cm high and 35cm long giving the perfect backdrop for this LEGO Disney Train.
Here are some the details that comes with this Disney train set.
- The LEGO Disney Train and Station includes16 curved pieces and 4 straight pieces of track, locomotive, tender, passenger car, parlor car and an iconic station building.
- Locomotive features a large red fender, red wheels with working coupling rods, a big smoke stack and a driver’s cab.
- Tender contains a LEGO Powered Up 88009 Hub and a LEGO Powered Up 88011 Train Motor.
- Train and sound effects can be controlled via a smart device to connect via Bluetooth from the LEGO Powered Up app.
- Requires batteries (not included).
- Passenger car has seating for the LEGO ǀ Disney minifigures.
- Remove the panel on the parlor car to access a rich interior with table, armchairs, teapot and cup.
- Station exterior features a detailed facade with balcony, clock and 2 flagged towers.
- Station interior features a ticket counter, café corner and an array of brick-built furnishings and details, including draped windows, wall clock, ceiling chandelier and a tower room with a little LEGO® ǀ Disney surprise.
- Easily connect the cars with the included LEGO® magnetic couplings.
- This LEGO building toy includes more than 2,900 pieces.
- The LEGO ǀ Disney train toy (in total) measures over 4” (12cm) high, 30” (78cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- LEGO ǀ Disney train station building measures over 15” (39cm) high, 14” (36cm) wide and 6” (16cm) deep.
- Oval rail track diameter measures over 37” (96cm) long and 27” (70cm) wide.
The 71044 LEGO Disney Train and Station is available directly from LEGO stores and LEGO Online for $329.99. Choo choo! I’m adding this to my Christmas wish list. Are you getting yours soon?