The Killer Klowns from Outer Space Scare zone was a hit last year and now Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Night announced that the Killer Klowns are returning as a haunted house. You will be facing them as they are wrecking havoc and show why you should be afraid of clown in first place.
Throughout the house, your sense of fear will be trigger by your sense of smell as you encounter the smell as you would smell at the fairground like sweet cotton candy, buttery popcorn, and ice cream. While you smell the sweetness, you will be facing the fear such as baby Klowns, Boco, Klownzilla, and more while you’re visiting Klown’s circus-tent spaceship and cotton candy cocoon storage where they keep their victims. There’s gang of klowns that are waiting for you.
There will be no escaping the big teeth of the Big Top. Try to evade or you will end up in one of their cotton candy cocoons.
[section label=”More HHN 29 News” anchor=”links”]
More HHN 29 Announcements:
- Who You Gonna Call? Ghostbusters Coming to Halloween Horror Nights
- Yeti: Terror of the Yukon Coming To Halloween Horror Nights
- Depths of Fear Announced For Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Night
- Universal Monsters Creeping Upon Halloween Horror Nights
- Nightingales: Blood Pit Coming to Halloween Horror Nights 29
- Netflix ‘Stranger Thing’ Announced For Universal’s HHN 2019
- Halloween Horror Nights Will Start Earlier Than Ever in 2019