Academy Award-winning Filmmaker Jordan Peele and Universal Pictures’ Us Haunted house is coming to Halloween Horror Night. Follow in the footstep of Adelaide Wilson as she experiences a shocking and disturbing encounter with her tethered double, Red, with a fatal ending. As you explore this haunted house, you will spot a familiar character outside of the fun house, also walk through the tunnel that stretch for miles and face the terrifying doppelgangers of every living man, woman, and child in the country.
As you walk deeper through the haunted house, you will be taken to modern-day and witness “The Tethered” rise-up and enact their plan of murder and revenge. Are you ready to come face-to-face with “The Tethered” and discover you are your own worst enemy?
Prepare to run for your life, as there is no escaping yourself or is there?
[section label=”More HHN 29 News” anchor=”links”]
More HHN 29 Announcements:
- Killer Klowns Arriving at Halloween Horror Nights Again
- Who You Gonna Call? Ghostbusters Coming to Halloween Horror Nights
- Yeti: Terror of the Yukon Coming To Halloween Horror Nights
- Depths of Fear Announced For Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Night
- Universal Monsters Creeping Upon Halloween Horror Nights
- Nightingales: Blood Pit Coming to Halloween Horror Nights 29
- Netflix ‘Stranger Thing’ Announced For Universal’s HHN 2019
- Halloween Horror Nights Will Start Earlier Than Ever in 2019