The Walt Disney Company will be hosting Disney+ Day on November 12th as a celebration of 2 years anniversary since Disney+ came online. Disney+ subscribers will be treated a new content release across the service’s marquee iconic brands such as Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic as well special presentation for fans with sneak peeks into what’s to come.
Disney Parks and Resorts around the world as well Disney Cruise Line will roll out the blue carpet for Disney+ fans with some surprise and moments including photo opportunities, character moments and more! There will be special offers on ShopDisney.com on this day as well.
“The inaugural Disney+ Day will be a grand-scale celebration of our subscribers across the entire company,” said Bob Chapek, Chief Executive Officer, The Walt Disney Company. “This day of appreciation brings to life our mission to entertain, inform, and inspire fans and families around the globe through the power of unparalleled storytelling, and will become an annual tentpole event to be amplified across our global businesses.”
Disney+ continue to engage new audience around the world as Disney+ will be expand into Asia-Pacific markets on November 12 as well. This includes Taiwan, Hong Kong, and South Korea!
Here’s the line-up for Disney+ Day that has been announced so far:
- Marvel Studios: “Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings”
- Disney’s “Jungle Cruise” (Available to all subscribers)
- Disney+ Original Movie “Home Sweet Home Alone”
- Disney+ New Shorts Series: “Olaf Presents”
- Pixar’s Short “Ciao Alberto”
- Series of Simpson’s Short paying tribute to Disney+’s marquee brands
- First 5 episode of “The World According to Jeff Goldblum”, Season 2
- Fan Favorite Shorts such as “Feast”, “Paperman”, Oscar-nominated Mickey Mouse short “Get a Horse!” and more!
- Special Celebration of Marvel Cinematic Universe with preview of more to come
- Special Celebration on Star Wars’ legendary bounty hunter, “Boba Fett”
- Original series starring Michael Keaton called “Dopesick”
My family and I have been a loyal fan of Disney+ service since the launch two years ago. We enjoy the variety shows and movies the services have to offer. We are looking forward to many more to come ahead!